Statesville, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
2.3

Update by user May 17, 2015

No. Issues are not resolved and a discrimination case is being brought against Raffles

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2015

went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be gentle with the hair to prevent the hair from tangling just so she could get a rundown of the hair even though she told me that she was familiar with that kind of hair.She immediately was about to take me to the shampoo bowl without even trying to comb the hair out first that should have been my first red flag.

I asked her to comb the hair out before we proceeded to the shampoo bowl. At the shampoo bowl Sarah continued to pile shampoo and shampooed my hair rigorously resulting in matting, after I just told her from the beginning that you have to be gentle with the hair so there wouldn't be any discrepancies. I had to end up cutting the $300 Peruvian hair extensions out of my hair resulting in me about to have a panic attack and having to call the police. If Sarah would have tried to make the situation better by taking the proper managerial skills instead of literally laughing in my face the situation wouldn't of even went this far.

I've never experienced this type of customer service in my entire life. This is the absolute worst situation a business has ever put me in, in my entire life hands down.

Sarah also lied when the police came telling them that I threw something inside the facility and also I cursed her which was totally not true, not one curse word ever came out of my mouth and I'm ready for justice to be served for her ruining my hair, disrespecting me, lying on me, and not living up to proper management or customer satisfaction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Service or damages i recieved.

Had an Experience with Raffles Salons?

Comments

She had ratty hair before she even went into Raffles. Those were not $300 dollar extensions, they were from the dollar store and were 4 for .99 cents. The police should have arrested you for being ratchet.

anonymous

You should get back on your meds.Whoever heard of calling the police over a bad hair day?

Furthermore, why waste money on hair extensions anyway? Make do with the hair that the good Lord gave you, that is the way it was meant to be. You had these extensions put in at some salon, why didn't you go back there?

Even better why spend money on a shampoo, when that is something you can do at home?

to anonymous #973207

I'd call the cops over a 300 dollar fraudulent product like this.It's entirely irrelevant that you don't care about hair extensions.

She clearly does.

It's not like she's giving you *** for spending 300 dollars on the stick you have up your ***.Get over yourself.

Kendra
to anonymous San Diego, California, United States #973492

Your a *** people get blow outs all the time and who are you to judge or say anything about her hair.It was clearly a traumatic experience and the Salon should be held responsible.

They are a salon and could see and feel the extensions when they started combing her hair before they started washing it.

Where is Tabatha when you need her.So sorry about this and about the *** above me.